Thursday, 21 January 2016

Art Dolls

The art dolls on my header are the result of the Whanganui Fibre arts week I attended last year.
 The class was taken by Samantha Bryan who was so inspiring. Hence the flow on below. Also the armature classes I took at school.

Details on how and why I made the knitting nanas is explained in a post here.

I will be attending the Whanganui Fibre Arts week in April this year also. The focus is printmaking on fabric. Susan Mathews will be hosting us.









Daisy
Pearl
Pearl has a little cardy that I knitted on kebab sticks as I didn't have knitting needles on the course. Her buttons are tiny beads, as is her string of pearls. Their knitting needles are coloured wire with a bead glued to the end. Their hair is natural sheep fleece. The couch is polystyrene, covered with fabric.









No comments:

Post a Comment